Gabriela and I have been together for a year. Following our dream to travel the world, we decided to embrace a new journey travelling and discovering the world altogether. We will be travelling in Mexico and the Fiji’s (finger crossed) before setting ground with a couple of luggages in Sydney Australia for a little while. We also look forward to visit the Philippines and New-Zealand.
We both believe it doesn’t worth waiting for retirement before starting discovering the world, exploring new places and live your life. With a situation we live that require us to make big changes, we’re taking on the opportunity of a lifetime to set our own rules. Life is short, look forward change and live the life you want now.
Why a blog ?
- It’s one of many way to stay in touch with our family and our friends while we are physically far from them
- Because we want to share our journey with you and to let you have a virtual insight of our experience
- Because experiences survive time through stories we share with others and in the memories we cherish and which defines us
- To encourage you to go confidently in the direction of your dreams and live the life you’ve imagined!
Why in English?
It could make sense to wonder why we’re writing this blog in English since Gabriela is Mexican and I’m French Canadian but we believe that it’s worth to write it in English:
- Because you can’t really get around the world without knowing English
- Because we both plan to get fluently trilingual and English is a common language for both our small communities to follow our adventures. We still keep the option open to write in our mother tongue language from time to time.
How to follow our adventures?
You can follow us on this website and subscribe to our RSS feed. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave a comment. If you want to share with us privately, please feel free to email us using the contact us page.
Pascal & GabrielaDreams are only foolish to those who lack them. -Peter Reese